Monday, April 18, 2011

Passive Husbands are Killing Their Wives

I hope you were able to see Mark Shaw at either Blessed Hope Community Church or Gateway Christian Church in the beginning of April.  Mark i spart of a Christian counceling group in Alabama called Truth in Love Ministries.  To be honest it wasn't what I was expecting but I thoroughly enjoyed it.  I also learned a lot.  Thanks Mark!


I was reading through his blog and found this great article that really hit home with me.  I was a passive husband/father for years until I finally realized what I was doing to me family.  Here's Mark's article:

The epidemic I see most often in biblical marriage counseling cases I am privileged to serve in are passive husbands and assertive wives. The two go hand in hand, unfortunatlely, and I blame the husband for much of this problem (though wives are not totally without some blame).
Most Christian men I counsel in marriage counseling are...(read the rest)

________________________________________

Man Up Men! Live Christlike!
Walter
Email me!

No comments: